Monday, January 26, 2009

Microsoft is laying off 5,000 workers




"Microsoft is laying off 5,000 workers" when I saw this news headline ( or I can say a bad news) in Aljazeera channel I was upset and sad for this decision of the biggest Company of Softeware in the whole world ,The job losses will affect workers in a variety of departments, including research and development, sales, marketing, finance, and human resources. But Microsoft plans to keep hiring workers in areas where business is still growing, such as Internet search service.
In my opininion this decision will create a lot of problems for computing domain in general ,and it is coming from the results of the World Financial Crisis.
I hope that things go good to keep the 5000 workers jobs and also to save Computing in the world .



No comments:

 

@ Copyright 2009 for The Contributors Of This Blog @